Monday, July 11, 2011

Akai Hana Upper Arlington, Ohio 7-2011

Today I had the pleasure of having lunch with my Mom at Akai Hana Japanese restaurant. This is a lovely place to eat and relax. The food is so beautiful, and tasty! I love their traditional menu.The staff is very friendly. Personally I like to try something new each time. the first visit I tried the Udon noodle soup, and the plum and shiso roll. Today I tried lunch box B, which consisted of cold soba noodles, mini chirashi and shrimp and vegetable tempura. My Mom tried the lunch box of the week, this consist of Japanese style fried fish, rice, California roll, grilled teriyaki salmon, baby bok choy, and seaweed and tofu mixed.This restaurant was voted one of the best places to have sushi!!!!!! I highly recommend visiting Akai Hana! I love Japanese food, the flavor is so clean and I feel very healthy after eating it.


http://www.akaihanaohio.com/ 

2 comments: