Sunday, July 3, 2011

California trip 2010 " A nice little Asian resturant in Marina Del Rey that had Boba "!

This was a nice treat, one of my Favorite things to drink..... Boba  or " Bubble" Tea and Smoothies. Boba originated from Taiwan! I had the Mango Smoothie :)

Bubble tea is also known as boba drink, pearl tea drink, boba ice tea, boba, boba nai cha, zhen zhou nai cha, pearl milk tea, pearl ice tea, black pearl tea, tapioca ball drink, BBT, PT, pearl shake, QQ (which means chewy in Chinese) and possible many others.

4 comments:

  1. I love Boba tea! My kids enjoy this pearls too... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Paul!!!!!


    Nami, if I could drink Boba or even have BoBing every day I Totally would :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. what was the name of the restaurant?

    ReplyDelete