Sunday, July 3, 2011

The Flying Melon Ocracoke, NC

This was a Beautiful little restaurant that Paul and I found on Ocracoke Island in NC. It was down a ways off the main strip where it seemed that everyone was eating! Once we walked into the patio area and sat down, I was really pleased with how the atmosphere was. It felt like I was in the Caribbean, staying at a friends house. the Crab cake sandwich  was so delicious, seasoned perfectly. I had never liked crab cakes before, but after trying The Flying Melons, I have to say that I dream about them now!
Paul chose the Fish sandwich, whatever their catch of the day was," sorry I don't remember". But Paul loved it!
I chose Abita Amber ( Louisiana ) to drink, a very nice sweet beer to match with my Spicy crab cake!
www.facebook.com/pages/The-Flying-Melon-Café

No comments:

Post a Comment