Tuesday, July 5, 2011

La Bottega, Trattoria & Cafe The Maritime Hotel NYC 2010

This was a Beautiful restaurant in Chelsea, NY at The Maritime Hotel. Paul's client Micheal invited us to lunch, and the food and conversation were delightful!
I ordered the Tramezzini ( Italian Finger Sandwiches ), I chose the Pear with Gorgonzola and watercress!
Micheal ordered the Margherita Pizza, and Paul ordered the Spaghetti Al Pomodoro!
The atmosphere was lovely, as we sat out on the patio. I felt as if I was in an episode of Sex in the City!
Oh and we did see Vera Wang and her crew lunching!
www.themaritimehotel.com/labottega.php

4 comments:

  1. Just added myself as a follower. I love the idea of mixing food and travel. Unfortunately we aren`t doing any travelling these days so I can live vicariously through you for now. Looking forward to seeing more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I lived in NYC so your review would be very helpful! :-) The food looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kim!!!!! Thank you for checking out my blog. I hope to share some pretty cool places with you and everyone :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Nami! Thank you for stopping by and checking out my Blog..... Have a great weekend, and stay in touch for some future posts!

    ReplyDelete