Wednesday, July 13, 2011

The Smiling Daisy Cafe AWESOME!!!!!!!!

Today was a fun day, Paul and I started out by picking berries at Little Darby Creek Farm. And from there we met up with Paul's cousin Hope for brunch at The Smiling Daisy Cafe. From the moment we walked past the herb and vegetable garden on our way in, to Chef Dale introducing himself I knew that this would be a cafe that I would be going to as much as possible! Chef Dale was very thorough on describing the dishes for the day and talked about the pastries that he made, which are Absolutely Delicious! Paul and I ordered the Salmon Cake with Lemon and Chives and a cucumber Salad on the side, plus a side of your choice. I chose the Golden Yukon Potato Salad and Paul chose the Greek pasta Salad with Feta Cheese and Kalamata olives! Hope chose the Hummus Feta Veggie Wrap! The atmosphere is very casual small town friendly. I felt as if a good friend was cooking for us in his home. Oh and I had to get something sweet to bring home, I chose the Sweet potato Sticky Bun!


Thank you Chef Dale Romp for an Oh So Yummy Brunch!!!!!!!
http://smilingdaisycafe.com/








No comments:

Post a Comment