Thursday, October 11, 2012

Delightful Cakes Bakery

Delightful and Delicious!!!!!!!This Pretty, Pink  and Whimsical Bakery is owned by Flo Garcia "Sandy"! She is the Sweetest, no pun intended...... Flo is also the Baker here. And Oh My, these little scrumptious bites are Lovely <3
Today I decided to invite my Mom to join me for a visit to see Flo, and have a nice cup of coffee and a cupcake, well about two hours and TWO cups of espresso later (CUPCAKE, yes that's what I went there for) and some Lovely conversation I have to tell you, it was Awesome! These sweet treats are Super Tasty! I would like to thank Flo and her sister Cindy for the visit!
Delightful Cakes is located in Worthington, Ohio. Flo is a very talented cake decorator and I highly recommend her for any event. Flo even offers decorating classes! Take a look at her cakes on her website at www.delightfulcakesbakery.com
Here are some photos of what my Mom and I had........... Apple Cider Cupcake with Caramel Swirl Apple Cider Buttercream  and a Jamocha Toffee Vanilla Cupcake. My Mom had a cup of coffee and I chose to indulge in a demitasse cup of Espresso ( I mean TWO cups)!!!!!!
We took home to other delicious cupcakes, a Samoa and their Classic: Vanilla Cupcake with Chocolate Buttercream.
What else can I say, but YUM!!!!!!!!!!!
 




 


No comments:

Post a Comment